Out of only 18 posts, this is my second about a smart phone. This time, however, the upgrade is all mine. "Do you want to buy my wife's iPhone 4?" a friend asked. "We're asking for what you would pay at AT&T [$299]." I couldn't say "yes" fast enough (although I did remember to check with Toni this time).
There are a few things that I love about this story.
- I assume I was toward the top—if not at the top—of my friend's list of people to buy his hand-me-down gadgets.
- The phone itself is amazing. I am still impressed by Thad's phone, but this thing is fantastic.
- Toni and I made a mutually beneficial agreement: I get the phone; she gets to build bookshelves in our front room.
I love when stuff like this happens and everyone is pleased with the outcome.
Okay, the entire thought of this blog makes me grin a mighty grin.
ReplyDeleteAlso: I heard Piano Man on the radio the other day and totally thought of you whaling it away in front of a bunch of high school kids. It was a great start to my day.
That thought, Laurie, is why today didn't suck.
ReplyDelete