Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best sushi ever?

I know, I am easily impressed when it comes to sushi. But Tomoe was my first experience with sushi in New York City, and it was delicious. The nigiri came with huge slabs of fish—probably about twice as much fish as any nigiri I have ever seen, and that fish was as tender and fresh as I had hoped it would be. I won't talk your ear off about it, but here is some sushi porn for you:

2 comments:

  1. ha ha Sushi porn! We always take pictures of our cool-looking sushi and post them on fb. I didn't know I was posting porn! :)

    When are you coming to LA???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos of sushi are beautiful in a way that no other photos of food are. I mean, there is plenty of good food photography, but nothing makes me hungry like photos of sushi. That's why I call it "sushi porn." :)

    No immediate plans to be in Los Angeles, but it will definitely happen at some point, probably in early 2011. We have TONS of customers to visit there.

    ReplyDelete